Tuesday 17 July 2018

Time We Set Aside For Physical Activity (Self Reflection)

Physical activity is important to me because it is the time when I take care of my body. Each day, I give so much to so many people. Taking time out to exercise and do something good for myself brings me great pleasure.

I set aside time in my schedule for a variety of physical activities. I make room for leisure activities and hobbies I enjoy as well as for vigorous exercise. My strength training includes time for fun as well as time for serious workout.

I go to the gym several times per week. During my gym time, I lift weights, engage in cardiovascular exercises, and take classes that interest me. I feel good from the inside out when I go to the gym.

Outside of the gym, I make time to play sports and physical games. I ignite a desire for physical activity amongst my friends and family. By making exercise fun, I inspire others to become more active as well.

Physical activity is important to me because it is the way I keep my body healthy and my mind clear. When I maintain an active lifestyle, I feel the benefits in every area of my life.

Today, I vow to exercise each day this week. No matter what else is going on in my life, I honor this time because I value the health of my body and mind.

5 Self-Reflection Questions

  1. When can I go to the gym this week?
  2. What do I enjoy doing for physical activity outside of the gym?
  3. How can I make exercise fun for my whole family?
  4. How can I make going to the gym fun and not seem like a chore?
  5. Am I prepared to make this a life style choice.

Healthy4LifeOnline is dedicated to helping those in their goals of losing weight and getting fit. We have a full range of fitness equipment, supplements, guides, books and healthy food choices to help you reach your goals



source https://www.healthy4lifeonline.com/time-we-set-aside-for-physical-activity-self-reflection/

No comments:

Post a Comment